Sunday, January 3, 2010

PLEEEEEEEEAAAAAASE HELP ME OUT


Let me tell you that I have been masturbating for a long time. PLEASE!
Go clear the room out of Harpies and archers
Check out these screens! Pretty Sweet, huh?
Pleeeeeeeeaaaaaase help, cause I think this MOD looks soooooooo cool!
Greg! Pleeeeeeeeaaaaaase, do me a solid? Please help me out!
Hope there is more help included in the game for users like me.
Please give out some more codes. I could not get one. Would review for sure.
Pleeeeeeeeaaaaaase tell me how to do it!
Then get gun out of safe from the 2 digit number you got earlier

This one goes out to BAB's mum, who has been quite ill
And I would really love you to dance this song pleeeeeeeeaaaaaase!!!!!!!!!!
It didn't help me feel better. But to each his own.

Check it out - finally figured out how to stick you in my top 24.
Pleeeeeeeeaaaaaase don't let this suck. It would be so funny if that happened to me.
It's not a perfect science, but pleeeeeeeeaaaaaase
Come over and search around my house for parts
That would help me keep this thing attached to my pants.

Sony always wins, baby.
Pleeeeeeeeaaaaaase link the Chadwarden soundboard,
One more bowl pleeeeeeeeaaaaaase????? I WOULD'VE BROUGHT MY
OWN MONEY IF I KNEW YOU WERE GONNA CHEAP OUT ON ME!
If so, pleeeeeeeeaaaaaase tell me how to do it!
I am begging now, please help me with this game
Please tell me pleeeeeeeeaaaaaase
I don't like to wait
People living in NYC tend to let everything be out in the open

PLEEEEEEEEAAAAAASE!!! If I have helped you, you like my work,
Want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me,
Help me poop. Pleeeeeeeeaaaaaase help me.
The dangly bits thing bothered me.
PLEEEEEEEEAAAAAASE HELP! I HAVE BEEN ON THE COMPUTER
Pleeeeeeeeaaaaaase!!!!!! Uh, I said NO, seeing as it's 45° outside!
Whoever told you the TT bikes were being phased out doesn't know his a**
Thanx Steve and all of the above (except for hoverboy) for your help.
Any chance you could put WORM OUT or COUNTRY FREAKS up on here Dale?
Pleeeeeeeeaaaaaase, Please, Please, Pleeeeeeeeaaaaaase

So, really, you're telling me you've got sixteen pound balls. Do
Not give out any personal information about yourself pleeeeeeeeaaaaaase
Give us back our thread. Frown. Burnt toast!
Long story short
Pleeeeeeeeaaaaaase take my number - whoops - her number
And let me know if you find it. Lord help me!
Take your medicine as ordered, and we WILL hold it.
Call out to her. If she wants to see you, she'll be here...come see me, Toy Fairy?
Pleeeeeeeeaaaaaase. (Pause. Nothing...

...should I go?? or should I just go to the CLUB???? Help me out here and
DON'T make me splain it all again...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Matt and welcome! I like this poem very much. An authentic neurotic howl. Damn good.

Anonymous said...

is this about finding a lover? if so, i think the person in the poem would benefit to come across as less desperate. that does it for most people.